Our support team or implementation partner can help you implement Marad. All of our employees have in-depth knowledge of the maritime industry. Our team consists of ex-maritime engineers, officers, and satellite technicians.
A fleet management system like Marad is only useful when it is filled with useful information. The initial setup requires some effort in the start-up phase, but the application almost runs by itself afterwards.
The implementation journey consists of the steps below:
- Assign a project manager or group
- Involve key employees such as engineers
- Collect data such as equipment manuals
- Fill Marad with the collected data
- Configure the system and its settings
- Train key users (train the trainers principle)
- Go live!