MaraSoft is a family business founded in 1999. Our founders were previously active as (mechanical) maritime engineers. Marad started as a compact and simple planned maintenance system, but has now grown into a complete type approved fleet management system with nine modules. Our headquarters is located right in front of the harbour entrance of the fishing village of Urk, with a beautiful view over the IJsselmeer. Thousands of vessels and installations rely on Marad to effectively manage their operations.
MaraSoft develops the fleet management system ‘Marad’. Marad is an affordable, user-friendly and powerful management system. It can be used without training by most users. Furthermore,
- Marad is type-approved by DNV.
- MaraSoft is ISO 27001 certified by LRQA.
- MaraSoft is trusted by more than 3500 vessels and installations.
- MaraSoft has clients in 60 countries that operate worldwide.
- MaraSoft is family-owned, meaning that decisions are not impacted by the pressure of external shareholders.
- MaraSoft offers an affordable product to all that wish to use it, we do not require a minimum amount of users or licenses.
- MaraSoft has been developing maritime fleet management systems for more than 23 years.
MaraSoft strives to be the world’s leading maritime fleet management supplier and help our customers realize their full potential by digitalizing their processes and efficiently managing operations.
As a family-owned, internationally operating company, we commit to designing, developing, delivering, and supporting innovative and reliable fleet management software for the maritime industry and making it accessible to users worldwide. We value good stewardship and allocate resources to create long-term value for our clients, the environment, and society. MaraSoft does this by, among other things, sponsoring non-profit organizations, supporting education, and taking concrete measures to reduce our environmental footprint.
MaraSoft’s team consists of ex-maritime engineers/officers and satellite technicians. All of our employees have a background in the maritime sector and IT.