MaraSoft is a family business founded in 1999. Our founders were previously active as (mechanical) maritime engineers. Marad started as a compact and simple planned maintenance system, but has now grown into a complete type approved fleet management system with nine modules. Our headquarters is located right in front of the harbour entrance of the fishing village of Urk, with a beautiful view over the IJsselmeer. Thousands of vessels and installations rely on Marad to effectively manage their operations.
MaraSoft develops the fleet management system ‘Marad’. Marad is an affordable, user-friendly and powerful management system. It can be used without training by most users. Furthermore,
- Marad is type-approved by DNV
- Marad is used on more than 4000 vessels
- Marad is available as a cloud or (offline) desktop application, or simply use both simultaneously
- Marad is the most affordable and user-friendly solution on the market
- Marad has been in constant development for almost 25 years
- Marad is used by a wide variety of organisations, from governments to small businesses
- Marad is recommended by auditors and inspectors
- Marad does not require extensive training
- Marad’s development is driven by input from customers
- MaraSoft is ISO 27001 certificed by LRQA
- MaraSoft has clients in 70 countries
- MaraSoft is family-owned, meaning that we are not impacted by pressure of external shareholders
- MaraSoft’s support quality is unmatched; we provide direct human support via phone, e-mail, within minutes
- MaraSoft’s support team consistst of nautical experts
- MaraSoft focusses heavily on corporate social responsibility (CSR); we give back to society
- MaraSoft knows its clients by name. We do not use support tickets or treat you as a number
MaraSoft strives to be the world’s leading maritime fleet management supplier and help our customers realize their full potential by digitalizing their processes and efficiently managing operations.
As a family-owned, internationally operating company, we commit to designing, developing, delivering, and supporting innovative and reliable fleet management software for the maritime industry and making it accessible to users worldwide. We value good stewardship and allocate resources to create long-term value for our clients, the environment, and society. MaraSoft does this by, among other things, sponsoring non-profit organizations, supporting education, and taking concrete measures to reduce our environmental footprint.
Gender equality plan
MaraSoft has established a gender equity plan (GEP). In doing so, MaraSoft demonstrates that it is actively working to achieve gender balance. Moreover, this plan covers diversity in its broadest sense, including all aspects in which employees may differ from one another. MaraSoft’s gender equality plan includes the four essential elements required by Horizon Europe. The document is available in Dutch and can be found here.
MaraSoft’s team consists of ex-maritime engineers/officers and satellite technicians. All of our employees have a background in the maritime sector and IT.